Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stacey's Candy Dishes and My Random Thoughts

So.... my USB cord won't work on my camera. That's why I was unable to complete December Views (WAH!). I was jonezin for a post though so I decided to swipe a picture from my sister's blog (http://collagecafe.blogspot.com/) These are candy dishes that she made by collage on martini glasses! They're splendid are they not?!

I have several new spreads in my journal that I want to upload as soon as I have a working USB cord. I definitely want to post more this year. Yep, more posting and more journals. Especially more journals!! JOURNAL LOVE!! I'm so consumed by this art expression. I don't know how I have survived so long without a creative outlet that is visual like this. It's been extremely therapeutic for me. The entire process acts like a sedative to my soul. It's a weakness worth having.

E~♥

1 comment:

Becky and Stacey said...

Thanks for the "plug" sissy!!! You can post my pics anytime! Can't wait to see more journal pages from you! I like that name "Journal Love" that sounds cool. Hugs, Stoose