Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day TWO

Belly dancing!! Not exactly a dream but it is something that I want to do, something that I'm going to do! I'm calling this weekend to register for class. I figure as long as I'm moving forward and acting on things that I want right now then I'm moving in the right direction. To often we live in the past, replaying things in our minds over and over....driving ourselves CRazY. We are not our past, we can not change our past and we can not relive our past. All we really have is today, right now - this moment, that's it. There is so much that I need to change and so much that I want to do and I need to start now.
Five things I am grateful for today: the ability to dream about the future; Jesus Christ; my brothers and sisters; forgiveness from those that I've hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece! I love bellydancing, too. Good for you for following through on your intentions to learn it! I started lessons 3 times already, but ended up dropping them each time. I do intend to start up again. Best of luck to you in pursuing and fulfilling all of your dreams!