Saturday, March 7, 2009

Creative Block


I haven't felt very creative lately. I don't really know why. This page is something I forced out as you can probably tell. I plan to write something deep and moving in it, I just don't know what yet! I'll be doing some spring cleaning tomorrow and rearranging some things. Hopefully that will spark a creative fire. But until then I'll leave you with a poem from Charles Bukowski :)

Sway With Me

Sway with me, everything sad -
madmen in stone houses
without doors,
lepers streaming love and song
frogs trying to figure
the sky;
sway with me, sad things -
fingers split on a forge
old age like breakfast shells
used books, used people
used flowers, used love
I need you
I need you
I need you:
it has run away
like a horse or a dog,
dead or lost
or unforgiving.

2 comments:

Becky and Stacey said...

Love this poem! I can relate to this creative block thing. I'm glad you made your background darker from white cause it makes your pages show up better. I still like black best cuz it's very powerful with your pages! JMO! Love, Stoose

Marylin Houle said...

I really love that journal page.