Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to Bohemian Sugar!

Bohemian Sugar is a blog about my somewhat bohemian lifestyle, whatever that may entail. I personally don't think I'm that unconventional but one thing I've been told continually throughout my life is how eccentric I am. So, apparently from the outside eye I'm not as normal as I think I am! What's the "sugar" about? First of all, I live in a little district in Salt Lake called Sugar House. And second, because this part of my life is the sweetest part of my life. When I am writing, creating, taking the unbeaten path or enjoying someone Else's writings or creations, that's when I feel most alive and most connected. I believe art, in all it's forms, is not only an emotional outlet but a spiritual one. Plus, I have (like most creative people) a dream world that demands expression! Besides, you really don't want me to blog about corporate America do you? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So from time to time I'll write a blog about something creative that I'm either working on or have experienced. I hope this blog will trigger your own creative instincts and nudge you to invest more time "dabbling in the arts".

No comments: