Tuesday, December 29, 2009

twenty-tens a comin

Christmas was spent in Phoenix with my parents. It was really nice to spend it with them. It had been a couple of years. My mom put everything she had into us kids like always. As soon as I get a memory card for my camera I'll post some pictures of the killer purse that she made for me.
I've been thinking a lot about what changes I would like to make this coming year. Yep, I'm one of those. I enjoy this time of year and the reflection that it brings. I'm spending the next few days getting organized and (somewhat) planning my execution. I mean to do a lot more writing this year.

3 comments:

Baby Indie said...

No matter how dreary and gray our homes are, we people of flesh and blood would rather live there than in any other country, be it ever so beautiful. There is no place like home. (The Valley of the Sun)

L. FRANK BAUM, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Becky and Stacey said...

I get very reflective at this time of year too. I plan on doing a lot more art and turning the first of my little house into a studio. I want to do my art and sell it and hold my workshops here. I figure hey why not? I'm in a good location! Please do more writing cuz I love reading it!

Anonymous said...

How nice that you got to spend Christmas with your family. And in a warm place, too. Lucky you! Can't wait to see the purse your mom made for you. She sounds like an awesome mother! Looking forward to hearing about and seeing all the goodness you'll be up to in 2010, and wishing you an amazing and magickal year!