Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life's constant alterations

It's an odd thing when you outgrow your life. Like most things we outgrow, it happens over night - the quantum leap. The tiny changes we've made up to this point, the books we've read, the decision we've made (good & bad) even that brief conversation with the stranger that tweaked our perspective, all of these things abruptly manifest and suddenly nothing fits.

I've been sorting through it all the last few months trying to figure out exactly what I need to change and who it is that I want to be and how it is that I want to live. I need to take some risks in my life and start betting on my own dreams.

2 comments:

collagecafe said...

OMG!!!! This is exactly how I'm feeling today and you just put it all in words for me!!! I need a major overhaul on my life!!! I need to change some things and make some decisions about how I want to live the rest of my life and who I want to have in my life, etc... etc... I love your blog and look forward to all of your posts! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Its a scary and intense thing to make those kinds of changes in our lives. It takes tons of bravery. I think it's beautiful that you're so courageous! I'm feeling the exact same way lately!

Sarah ~Rebel Cat~